Emergency ambulatory service
Any person who is a victim of domestic violence and who cannot be accommodated in a shelter due to lack of space and who is housed in a hotel or other accommodation without educational follow-up can benefit from the External Support Service (ESS).
To receive assistance, simply fill out the online form below.
After the victim has sent in her application, a social educator quickly contacts her. The SES worker can provide immediate assistance (material, food, medical, listening, orientation, etc.), direct the victim to the appropriate services (psychosocial, legal and financial assistance) and accompany him or her through the process. The worker also takes into account the well-being and needs of the children present.
Modalities of intervention
- The service is free of charge and does not require any specific administrative steps. It is non-binding.
- Initial contact is guaranteed within the first few hours of leaving home.
- Arabelle guarantees the confidentiality of the steps taken.
- The service is offered for a minimum of one week, renewable for 4 weeks (i.e. 5 weeks in total).
- How to get in touch: form to be filled in below
SES application form
Help us continue our mission